NOTE: We are working on an enhanced roommate management process for our next release. Thank you for your patience.
If you want to rent a property with another person:
- One of you needs to be the primary applicant.
- The primary applicant is the one who applies to rent a property.
- The co-applicant(s) is the person or persons living with the primary applicant.
- Co-applicant is another way of saying roommate.
If you are the primary applicant you need to add the roommate to your renter profile.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Trintals account
- Select "Applications" from the main menu
- Select "View Rental Profile" button near the top of the screen.
- This will bring up a preview of your rental profile
- Scroll down to the "Living with you" section and select "edit"
- Fill in the details about the roommate
- Optional - if you need to add another roommate select "add"
- When finished, select "Preview" to review your profile
- If it looks good to you then select "exit" and your profile will be updated
- Roommates will be invited to join Trintals via the email address you provided